[tahoe-dev] darcs patch: ymy name... (and 1 more)

Arno Waschk hamamatsu at gmx.de
Tue Aug 14 15:06:00 UTC 2007

Hi Brian, thanks for spending so much energy in investigating that patch!
the original idea was once we had humanreadable plugged into that logging
thing, we could use it to automagically format those nowadays often
differently printed ids into something nice and consistent. Which we do
not have yet. Otherwise humanreadable might be helpful for long things to
come into the log (which you can have now by turning on switches like
debugNegotiate, e. g., IIRC...
If you prefer a different timestamp like the one you mentioned, that is
fine for me! I was mainly trying to have the seconds.
the class-level constant thing is ugly, but i did not find something
better, so i was actually hoping somebody might teach me how to do it
better ;)
sorry for the complications introduced by emailed patches, they come
directly out of (my?) darcs. When sending these patches it was usually
very late and i was very tired, so that seems the easiest and quickest
(only for me, apparently ?). These trac tickets are nice, but if (like me)
one is not at all familiar which tickets are already there, and which not,
and which patch has to go where, it is not an easy thing at all. I might
become more familiar with tarc's content, so i might change that.
is there a way to configure darcs to send to a specific trac ticket?

yours, arno

http://www.arnowaschk.de
http://arnowaschk.blogspot.com
http://www.xing.com/go/invite/7018920.9c6816