[tahoe-dev] Log files

Francesco Albanese frances.albanese at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:09:54 UTC 2007

Hi,
I've prepared some scripts to perform an installation of a grid on the
university LAN; a friend of mine has been working on some php scripts
to analyze the log file of each client and store the information on a
database: we aim to find out the global performances of allmydata in
terms of speed and probability of data retrieval.
We was wondering how to include in the log who's the receiver of  a
particular share, because we need to track every shareholder for every
upload operation (useful for verifying our thoughts about the peer
selection algorithm).

Cheers !