[Tahoe-dev] beta testers

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Jul 24 17:14:03 UTC 2007

I received this message from Alex Burr, and got his permission to
forward it.  His proposal sounds like an excellent target user base
to beta-test a version of Tahoe which has a slightly friendlier UI.

And yes, I do think that Tahoe would benefit from this sort of beta-
testing within a couple of months.

Begin forwarded message: