[tahoe-dev] Friday

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Oct 9 15:28:16 UTC 2007

I have three things to do by Friday -- Tahoe v0.6.1 (see the Roadmap
[1]), allmydata.com 1.9, and give a presentation at FRISC [2].

So I don't think I'm going to have much time to work on Tahoe before
Friday.  We could put off the v0.6.1 release date, but actually the
current version has a few nice installation/packaging/doc
improvements over v0.6.0 [3], so let's go ahead and release whatever
we've got on Friday.

If anyone fixes one of the open tickets in the v0.6.1 roadmap, I'll
be grateful!  They mostly have to do with packaging, installation,
the README, command-line usability, etc..

[1] http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/roadmap
[2] http://crisp.cs.du.edu/frisc/
[3] http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/timeline?
from=2007-10-09&daysback=14&changeset=on&milestone=on&ticket=on&wiki=on&
update=Update