[tahoe-dev] Kragen Sitaker, Brian Warner, Josh Wilcox, Bram Cohen, Russ Roberts, and Nassim Taleb on erasure coding probabilities

Arno Waschk hamamatsu at gmx.de
Wed Sep 26 20:00:01 UTC 2007

is it possible that Bram means something like "<0.95 means that human
beings are using the power switch, so you would (a) need to analyze human
psychotics and (b) might see correlated failures when many people are
switching off during the same baseball event?"

arno

http://www.arnowaschk.de
http://arnowaschk.blogspot.com
http://www.xing.com/go/invite/7018920.9c6816