[tahoe-dev] easy_install failure on vista: Could not import twisted.

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Sat Sep 29 17:41:40 UTC 2007

I wrote:

> The specific bug that you hit (the manual dependencies) would have
> been fixed either by you being a linear reader or by the
> "easy_install" section having a backwards reference mentioning "you
> still have to do the non-easy_install-able dependencies -- see the
> dependencies section above".

Nathan:

Why don't you start by adding a backward reference like this one to
the easy_install section of the README?

Darius Bacon is user-testing the README.  Sebastian Kuzminsky user-
tested the debian install process and the command-line user interface
last night and we found about eight new issues that I added to the
trac this morning!