[tahoe-dev] Getting Tahoe into Debian (was: Re: linking pycryptopp against system provided cryptopp)

Brian Warner warner-tahoe at allmydata.com
Tue Dec 9 06:21:55 UTC 2008

> * Brian Warner <warner-tahoe at allmydata.com> [2008-10-29 17:53-0400]:
>
> > > The first thing to do here would be to send a message to
> > > 499699 at bugs.debian.org, CC: 499699-submitter at bugs.debian.org (just in
> > > case), and ask Stephan what the status of this effort is, if its still
> > > happening, and if you can help in that process.
> >
> > Ok, I'll ping Stephan about that.
>
> I haven't seen an update on this bug report yet, was there discussion
> that happened "off-line"? If so, could the bug report be updated with
> the current status?

He pinged me privately a month ago, and I just finally got around to
responding to his message. He's got packaging[1] that looks fine to me. Last
month he said it was in the NEW queue and just waiting blessing from the ftp
masters, but I don't see it there now, so I'm not sure what's happened to it.
I'll let you know what he says.

[1]: http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-modules/packages/foolscap/trunk/