[tahoe-dev] String encoding in tahoe

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Wed Dec 24 14:57:28 UTC 2008

On Dec 24, 2008, at 7:50 AM, Francois Deppierraz wrote:

> I'd say leave out all the patches from ticket #534 for this release
> and add a release note telling that unicode filenames are not yet
> supported.
>
> And I'll try to focus on those unicode issues for the next release.

Good plan!  I'll undo the effects of [3309] now.  This means the
Ubuntu Feisty buildbot should go red again (but several others go
green again), then I'll make that test into a TODO and add a note to
the cli doc that unicode filenames are not yet supported.

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/changeset/3309

---
Tahoe, the Least-Authority Filesystem -- http://allmydata.org
backup all your files for $10/month -- http://allmydata.com/?