[tahoe-dev] tahoe v0.8.0 release imminent

Nathan nejucomo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 01:23:42 UTC 2008

I'm not sure.  I suppose "basic read operations tests added for fuse".

The documentation about dependencies is untrue.  I have no idea what
library versions work with it.  I have two data points:

My ubuntu vm works, with the one version I use.

Peter using OS X and "macfuse" fails.  I've heard macfuse uses the
same python-fuse library, but I'm not sure what the OS X failures are.

It would really help if I had an OS X machine to play with, or more
feedback from OS X testers.  It would be really nice to have someone
do "runtests.py" on OS X, then tarball the temporary directory as well
as the output and email it to me.  Wanna do that?

Warner mentioned that Rob is writing a fuse interface using Mac fuse,
so if it's the same python-fuse interface I could integrate that into
tahoe fuse.