[tahoe-dev] Unittests for fuse - patch against the real 0.7.0.

Nathan nejucomo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:54:59 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

My previous patches appear to have depended on a short-lived 0.7.0 tag
which was replaced by a newer tag.  This send includes several patches
which should bring my changes in line with the trunk.

After applying all of the patches in this send, it should be possible
to run the single existing unit test for fuse which currently fails.
(It tests how I handle cap canonicalization, which does not support
urlencoding.)

My plans are to implement a fair amount of automated test coverage to
aide in figuring out how python-fuse changes with different releases.

Nathan