[tahoe-dev] my blog on an decentralized filesystem

Terrell Russell terrellrussell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:16:58 UTC 2008

zooko wrote:
> Folks:
>
> If you have tahoe running locally, you can see my new blog here:
>
> http://127.0.0.1:8123/uri/URI:SSK-
> RO:jnhcfqz5ctcwf1bh94mo9nd9hw:espk5dw7t7bq6xwqdn1hj1c5t6g9gywn76gmn7edsp
> mqctebxxio?filename=zooko_blog.html#%5B%5B14%20January%202008%5D%5D
>
> If you don't have tahoe running locally, you can use a public web
> gateway into tahoe that I am currently running, here:
>
> http://nooxie.zooko.com:8123/uri/URI:SSK-
> RO:jnhcfqz5ctcwf1bh94mo9nd9hw:espk5dw7t7bq6xwqdn1hj1c5t6g9gywn76gmn7edsp
> mqctebxxio?filename=zooko_blog.html#%5B%5B14%20January%202008%5D%5D

on a strictly functional note - what's the current thinking on sending
these links around in email?  they're really long (by necessity), but of
course, don't format well in the email client.

is there an approved way to shorten them when emailing them around?

it would probably require a central point of failure, which of course,
is not ideal...

terrell