[tahoe-dev] my blog on an decentralized filesystem

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Jan 15 22:03:14 UTC 2008

Folks:

I accidentally deleted the private key for updating my on-the-
decentralized-grid blog.

So here is a new version of it, with a new blog entry:

http://127.0.0.1:8123/uri/URI%3ASSK%3Aceb9oyr14rhpz4cnk4y986ss4h%
3Atfb1k8aitdhwzern1p68akpdawr4reuu7or6rm41t8hdxgmj3s6o?
filename=zooko_blog.html#zooko

As usual, you have to undo the line-wrap damage wreaked by mail
handling software, and you have to either run Tahoe node (do it!
Start with install.html [1]) or else change the "127.0.0.1" in that
URL to the address of an open web gateway (hint: nooxie.zooko.com).

"Blog blog blog it all!  Blog it if its big or small!  Blog it even
if you're wrong!  Won't you blog about this song?"

[1] http://allmydata.org/source/tahoe/trunk/docs/install.html