[tahoe-dev] my blog updated

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Thu Jan 17 18:20:01 UTC 2008

Folks:

The previous time that I posted my blog [1], I accidentally posted
the write-capability!  You can see from the URL that it says
"URI:SSK:", which means it is the capability to read and write the file.

So, while I would be very interested in having a shared blog, I also
want to have one that only I have the write cap to, and here it is:

http://127.0.0.1:8123/uri/URI:SSK-
RO:u6ygpabd48aowbic5pfqr78z8a:p53618iobxmp1cwq3ft8emfmntcxxgyg8p9nqgf3r3
ky5ry6ppuo?filename=zooko_blog.html#%5B%5B17%20January%202008%5D%5D

See how the URL contains "URI:SSK-RO:"?  That means that the crypto
bits that follow are the crypto keys sufficiently to download,
decode, and verify the correctness of my blog, but not to upload
updates to my blog.

Also I added a new blog entry.

[1] http://allmydata.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2008-January/000334.html