[tahoe-dev] forget about 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 -- here comes 0.8.0!

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Wed Jan 23 05:11:52 UTC 2008

Folks:

We just went through organized the trac tickets to show a set of
improvements that we can actually finish by Feb 15 for the v0.8.0
release.

As always, the best way to see where allmydata.org Tahoe is going is
The Roadmap:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/roadmap

By the way, I must say that it is courageous and innovative of Peter
-- the guy in charge of the allmydata business -- to use the public
trac instance as the canonical shared state for planning future
versions of the allmydata.com commercial product.

If you are a user of the allmydata.com service or considering
becoming one, you can find out where that service is going by
observing the "Allmydata 3.0 Beta" and "Allmydata 3.0 final" notes on
the roadmap.