[tahoe-dev] StorageSS 2008 notification

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Fri Jul 4 16:28:52 UTC 2008

Folks:

I wrote a paper about Tahoe for the 4th International Workshop on
Storage Security and Survivability [1].   The current version of the
paper is [2], the source code of the paper is [3], and the
bibliography is [4].

Appended are the comments from the reviewers, which are all very
useful constructive criticism.  The paper was accepted, and the final
version is due August 3.  I hope to have improved the paper
substantially by then.

[1] http://www.storagess.org/2008/
[2] https://zooko.com/lafs.pdf
[3] https://zooko.com/lafs.tex