[tahoe-dev] Fixed? Freebsd unparsable directory

Ben Hyde bhyde at pobox.com
Mon May 5 23:23:53 UTC 2008

On May 5, 2008, at 6:18 PM, Ben Hyde wrote:
> Zooko asked[2] to have pycryptopp untar and 'python setup.py test'
> run; that show failures <http://sprunge.us/NhUA>
>
> So that lead me to notice the my cryptopp is 5.4 (i.e. what freebsd
> ports gives me); and that there was a newer version 5.5.2 - hand
> installed that ... same result.

Opps.  I was thinking dynamic linking; but doing pycryptopp testing
again with a
freshly unpacked tar ... all the tests pass.

See: <http://sprunge.us/UAQb>

later On May 5, 2008, at 7:01 PM, zooko wrote:
>> Building with that everything seems to work.
>
> Hm.  This doesn't make sense -- tahoe-1.0.0-r2525 still comes with
> pycryptopp-0.3.0:
>
> http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/browser/misc/dependencies?rev=2525
>
> So you should have gotten the same error.

Since I did rebuild tahoe's private pycryptopp as a side effect of
building r2525; hopefully it makes sense now ... ?

  - ben

----
http://enthusiasm.cozy.org    tel:+1-781-354-5387  I forecast sunny
weather!