[tahoe-dev] Tahoed Tiddlywiki

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Thu May 22 14:52:38 UTC 2008

On May 22, 2008, at 7:22 AM, Ben Laurie wrote:

> So, I tried playing with the tiddlywiki again, which is where I
> came in.
> It now works on my machine, but ... the "tiddler" I added doesn't seem
> to have stuck.
>
> Why is this?

The tiddly code (use View Source to see it) doesn't report write
failure to the user, so I guess that write failed.

Could it be that you were using a read-only capability to view the
tiddly?

(Ideally the tiddly code would detect whether it has write capability
and enable the creation and editing of tiddlers only when it has.)

Or could it be that the URL you are using to access to wiki is a CHK
URL?