[tahoe-dev] unicode, cmdline, call for buildbots

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Fri Nov 14 20:00:31 UTC 2008

Dear Francois:

Thank you very much for the patches, including tests, for the unicode
issue in the cmdline.

I see that your most recent patch fixed cygwin, solaris, and ubuntu
hardy (yukyuk) but broke ubuntu dapper, and ubuntu feisty!

Could you please look at that?

http://allmydata.org/buildbot/waterfall?show_events=true

And by the way, if there is anyone out there who loves a platform
that isn't represented in this list, I would appreciate it if you
would volunteer a buildbot for that platform.  We currently have no
buildbot for FreeBSD, OpenBSD, real Solaris (as contrasted with the
GNU/OpenSolaris buildbot that I run), OpenMoko, BeagleBoard, hacked
iPhone, etc..