[tahoe-dev] final version of short paper on Tahoe to be presented at secure storage workshop

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Sat Oct 4 02:58:53 UTC 2008

Folks:

Here's the final version of my paper:

http://allmydata.org/~zooko/lafs.pdf

It is six pages long and contains several pretty graphs -- two
showing mutable file crypto structures and four showing how many
users, files, and total data are being stored by allmydata.com on
their Tahoe grid.  We now have 6 million user files totalling 8.8 TB.

I'm supposed to present this paper at the Storage Security and
Survivability Workshop on October 31, 2008 in Alexandria Virginia.

http://www.storagess.org/2008/participation.shtml#Program

Scary!  Which is appropriate considering that it is Halloween and I
need to figure out if it is possible to get back home to Boulder,
Colorado in time for trick-or-treating that night.

---
http://allmydata.org -- Tahoe, the Least-Authority Filesystem
http://allmydata.com -- back up all your files for $5/month