[tahoe-dev] dear DJB: Tiger in eBASH, and also check out my cool project

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Fri Oct 17 23:34:31 UTC 2008

Folks:

I just sent this note to DJB.  It isn't personal, and is probably of
interest to some people on this list.

By the way, I updated (for hopefully the very last time) the graphs
in http://allmydata.org/~zooko/lafs.pdf .  It shows that there are
now 9.5 TB of user data stored on the Tahoe grid operated by
allmydata.com.

Begin forwarded message: