[tahoe-dev] let's release what we've got (was: plans for tahoe-1.4.0)

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Sun Apr 12 02:58:07 UTC 2009

Oh, and I see that another supported buildslave, Eugen lenny-amd64,
just went red, presumably because I committed [3839]. The error
message is:

   File "/home/tahoebuildslave/tahoebuildslave/Eugen lenny-amd64/
build/src/allmydata/dirnode.py", line 215, in _unpack_contents
     metadata = simplejson.loads(metadata_s)
   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/simplejson/__init__.py", line
315, in loads

   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/simplejson/decoder.py", line
315, in decode

   File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/simplejson/decoder.py", line
331, in raw_decode

exceptions.ValueError: Expecting , delimiter: line 1 column 67 (char 67)

I know not what this portends, since the same test passes on all the
other buildslaves.  I will have to find out tomorrow, as right now is
the time of evening where I stop looking at flickering LCDs and start
looking at dead trees.

patches mentioned in this e-mail:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/changeset/3839