[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-1.4.1 is tagged!

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Apr 14 03:18:32 UTC 2009

We'll upload packages and send out release announcements soon.

We demoted Ruben Fedora from Supported Buildbot status (see The
Buildbot Policy page [1]).

(It is named v1.4.1 instead of v1.4.0 because I messed up and made a
v1.4.0 release which excluded half-a-dozen of the most recent patches.)

Does anyone know of news sites, mailing lists, blogs which would like
to hear about the new Tahoe release?  I currently send announcements
to the following list (as per my notes in
_how_to_make_a_tahoe_release.txt [2]):

tahoe-announce at lists.allmydata.org, tahoe-dev at lists.allmydata.org,
p2p-hackers at lists.zooko.com, lwn at lwn.net, cap-talk at mail.eros-os.org,
cryptography at metzdown.com, twisted-python at twistedmatrix.com, fuse-
devel at lists.sourceforge.net, duplicity-talk at nongnu.org,
news at phoronix.com, python-list at python.org, cygwin at cygwin.com, linked
in cloud storage group, The Boulder Linux Users' Group, cryptopp-
users at googlegroups.com

[1] http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/wiki/BuildbotPolicy
[2] http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/browser/docs/
how_to_make_a_tahoe_release.txt