[tahoe-dev] plans for tahoe-1.3.1

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Wed Apr 22 17:56:02 UTC 2009

On Mar 4, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Shawn Willden wrote:

> On Wednesday 04 March 2009 11:39:28 am zooko wrote:
>> On Mar 4, 2009, at 11:25 AM, Shawn Willden wrote:
>>> I'd also like to see my client-specified keys patch reviewed and
>>> hopefully applied.  I'm really busy at the moment, but if you
>>> guys can find some time to provide feedback, I'll find the time
>>> to make whatever changes are required.
>>>
>>> If you need me to post it again, just say so.
>>
>> Yes please!
>
> Here it is.

Shawn:

Aha!  That was a month-and-a-half ago, and your patch was dropped on
the floor (again).  I only just was reminded of its existence because
I am searching my email archive for the git repo of your GridBackup
project. :-)

I think the lesson here is to open tickets.  That's how our left hand
remembers what our right one is doing.  So I just created #684 (let
client specify the encryption key).

tickets mentioned in this message:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/684 # let client specify the
encryption key