[tahoe-dev] update on the buildbots

Ruben Kerkhof ruben at rubenkerkhof.com
Sun Apr 26 10:41:17 UTC 2009

On Apr 12, 2009, at 6:19 PM, zooko wrote:

> Folks, since all the tickets for Tahoe v1.4.0 are closed, I'm looking
> at the buildbots.

I've cleaned up some stuff on my buildbot, for instance the version of
pycryptopp linked against the system cryptopp library, Nevow etc.
The build now fails in the testphase with a segfault in one of the
tests. Is there a way to run a single test by hand from the buildbot
directory so I can debug this?

I was also wondering if the build could use virtualenv to start with a
clean environment, because now it sometimes picks up eggs on the
systempath.

Regards,

Ruben