[tahoe-dev] hiding the introducer furl on a helper

Jody Harris imhavoc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:17:57 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:18 PM, Nathan Eisenberg
<nathan at atlasnetworks.us>wrote:

>  Not sure if it’s an option, but you could certainly firewall the
> introducer so that only authorized nodes can talk to it.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Nathan Eisenberg

I'm going to file a ticket on this. This feature compromises a tahoe-lafs
grid when a URI is shared through any node.
----
- Think carefully.
- Contra mundum - "Against the world" (St. Athanasius)
- Credo ut intelliga - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)