[tahoe-dev] "tahoe stats" command

Andrej Falout andrej at falout.org
Tue Feb 10 23:38:58 UTC 2009

Hello Zooko,

> Thank you for the detailed reports and for the criticism.  If
> everyone took their mother's advice and said only the nice things
> while politely ignoring the problems, it would be harder to
> improve.  ;-)

"Quiet desperation is the English way" [1]. I'm not English :-)

I'd say it is opposite of polite not to provide honest feedback on
somebody's free work that is intended to better one's life.

And "I hate people when they're not polite".  [2]

--
Andrej Falout

[1] - Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon - Home
[2] - That does not make me American ;-)
[3] - I feel very scientific now.