[tahoe-dev] darcs patch: Allow client-specified keys

Shawn Willden shawn-tahoe at willden.org
Wed Feb 11 20:57:49 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 11 February 2009 01:21:06 pm zooko wrote:
> When you ran "darcs send" did it say 'Creating patch to "http://
> allmydata.org/source/tahoe/trunk-hashedformat"...' and then did it
> say "What is the target email address?" and did you answer 'tahoe-
> dev at allmydata.org' ?

It's still in the scrollback buffer:

zsh/2 25 % darcs send
Creating patch to "http://allmydata.org/source/tahoe/trunk-hashedformat"...
Tue Jan 13 19:12:35 MST 2009  Shawn Willden <shawn-tahoe at willden.org>
  * Statistics module

  Added a statistics module for calculating various facets of
  share survival statistics.
Shall I send this patch? (1/12)  [ynWvpxdaqjk], or ? for help: n
Skipped send of 9 patches.
Mon Feb  2 08:37:19 MST 2009  Shawn Willden <shawn-tahoe at willden.org>
  * Fix document typos
Shall I send this patch? (11/12)  [ynWvpxdaqjk], or ? for help: n
Wed Feb 11 01:19:17 MST 2009  Shawn Willden <shawn-tahoe at willden.org>
  * Allow client-specified keys

  Adds support for client-specified keys for immutable files.  Clients
  using either web or internal APIs can specify their own keys.
Shall I send this patch? (12/12)  [ynWvpxdaqjk], or ? for help: y
What is the target email address? tahoe-dev at allmydata.org
Successfully sent patch bundle to: tahoe-dev at allmydata.org.

<shrug>

	Shawn.