[tahoe-dev] Running multiple 'tahoe backup'?

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Sat Feb 21 22:35:42 UTC 2009

On Feb 21, 2009, at 0:47 AM, Andrej Falout wrote:

> Also, any news on Unicode issues with 'tahoe backup' and 'tahoe
> cp'? Any hope this will be resolved soon?

Francois posted a patch [1], I asked for some changes to it [2], and
Francois, Shawn, Brian, Jan-Benedict, Kevin and I noodled around the
issues and seemed to converge on some improved approach to handling
encoding issues (see the rest of that thread).

So, now I'm waiting for someone to implement this improved
approach.  :-)

[1] http://allmydata.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2009-February/001200.html
[2] http://allmydata.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2009-February/001206.html