[tahoe-dev] #534: "tahoe cp" command encoding issue

Andrej Falout andrej at falout.org
Fri Feb 27 01:12:05 UTC 2009

Hello,

> > Is it realistic to hope to be able to back up my files with current
> > state of the file names in the next 7 days or so?
>
> If you continue to be willing to try out patches from contributors
> like Francois, then "maybe".

I'm looking forward to maybe backing up my files then ;-)

>  If you want a new tahoe stable release

Oh, I learned some time ago that "stable release" of software is as stable
as the "permanent job" is permanent in software industry. So as long as it
does something useful, I'm happy.

> or a new version of allmydata.com's product for Linux,

I thought that Tahoe *is* the allmydata.com's product for Linux?

then "not that soon".

BTW, I'm a .com paying customer, so everything I am trying, I'm trying
against the .com grid.... hm... is your comment supposed to hint that even
if the fix is implemented, it will not work with .com grid?

--
Andrej Falout
AU: +61 (410) 463 735 NZ: +64 (21) 0256 6825 US: +1 (360) 488 0970