[tahoe-dev] darcs patch: Add statistics module

Shawn Willden shawn-tahoe at willden.org
Sun Jan 11 16:21:42 UTC 2009

Note that this is meant not as a serious patch but as a test.  I'm learning
Python, Trial, DARCS, Tahoe coding structure and conventions, etc.  All
suggestions for improvement greatly appreciated.

One thing I learned already is that "darcs send" actually e-mails the patches!
I knew it could, but I was expecting it to ask me whether or not to send it.
Apparently, if you don't want it sent, you shouldn't type in a target e-mail
address.

	Shawn.