[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #653: introducer client: connection count is wrong, !VersionedRemoteReference needs EQ

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Sat Jul 18 21:35:04 UTC 2009

#653: introducer client: connection count is wrong, !VersionedRemoteReference
needs EQ
 Reporter:  warner        |           Owner:  warner
     Type:  defect        |          Status:  assigned

Comment(by warner):

 hm, I do hope we'll be able to close this ticket eventually, without
 reverting back to the old code, analyzing the problem, fixing it, then
 discarding the fix to go back to the new code :-). Let's consider closing
 this as INVALID after a couple of months of correct operation of the
 testgrid.

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/653#comment:15>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>