[tahoe-dev] new logo?

Kevin Reid kpreid at mac.com
Sun Jul 19 21:32:47 UTC 2009

On Jul 19, 2009, at 16:33, Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn wrote:

> I like your design!  I'd like to mess with it and post a variant --
> could I please have an .svg version?

OK. Please note that this is handwritten SVG and using an editor may
cause it to lose structure.

Also, the rendering depends on the exact metrics of the Futura font
(and, for all I know, the details of the SVG renderer); it would be
more robust to embed the characters as paths into the SVG but I don't
have tools handy to do that. I expect Inkscape does, though; if you do
that and send me the results I'll incorporate them.