[tahoe-dev] darcs patch: Client support for listening on multiple ports

Shawn Willden shawn-tahoe at willden.org
Wed Jul 22 22:34:02 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 22 July 2009 04:22:20 pm Shawn Willden wrote:
> Wed Jul 22 16:16:54 MDT 2009  Shawn Willden <shawn-tahoe at willden.org>
>   * Client support for listening on multiple ports

This still needs unit tests.  If someone can point me in the right direction,
I'll implement them and then attach the patch to ticket #770.  I'm also not
certain how to handle the node.url file, and there may be other similar
issues.

I'm sure this won't go into the tree until after 1.5 is released, but since my
nodes are now providing both HTTP and HTTPS services I'm okay with that :-)

	Shawn.