[tahoe-dev] Tahoe FUSE

Peter Secor secorp at allmydata.com
Thu Jul 30 07:31:18 UTC 2009

Also, we are about to open-source the Allmydata.com Windows client which
does provide access to a storage grid via an SMB-mounted drive. This is
how the Allmydata.com commercial service is built out along with several
other small enterprise customers. I know this has been pending for
awhile, but we haven't had time to get to it. Maybe somebody on this
list might want to help me out?

Ps