[tahoe-dev] Tahoe FUSE

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Thu Jul 30 08:27:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl.de>
writes:

> Additional to that, the ssh/sftp stuff *might* be nearly working. It
> is worth a test? ISTR that somebody tried that half a year ago and
> basically found only quite simple buglets that hindered it to work...

The `docs/frontends/FTP-and-SFTP.txt' file in 1.4.1 says that a patch
for Twisted is needed, which is not available in Twisted 8.1.0; however
it's not in the more recent 8.2.0 either, which makes it impossible to
use this front-end with a released version of Twisted.

Perhaps the Twisted patch should be pushed more insistently, and a
workaround for Tahoe could be found in the meantime?  (Unfortunately,
I'm not volunteering for any of these...)

What do you think?

Thanks,
Ludo'.