[tahoe-dev] buildbots (Re: My buildbot)

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Thu Jun 4 23:03:48 UTC 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 16:43 PM, Benjamin Jansen wrote:

> I can look into something like darcs-fast-export/bzr fastimport.
> However, would such a process result in something significantly
> different from downloading snapshots?

No it wouldn't.  I guess I only suggested it because hg and bzr are
cool and shiny.

Hm... I'm trying to think of how to script this...  The tarballs
which are generated and served from here:

http://allmydata.org/source/tahoe/snapshots/

are generated only *after* all the Supported buildbers have passed
tests...

I'll think of something.  Maybe I'll try to port the Glasgow Haskell
Compiler to sparc64.  Want to give me ssh access to your OpenBSD box?