[tahoe-dev] Mutable or immutable?

Shawn Willden shawn-tahoe at willden.org
Tue Jun 16 02:23:18 UTC 2009

On Sunday 14 June 2009 07:39:50 pm Shawn Willden wrote:
> For GridBackup, I need to store a tree of small files that change fairly
> frequently.  These files are crucial, so I'm also a little concerned that
> there be no way to end up with neither.

Okay, so I was looking at mutable.txt, and it looks like there's not much
chance that I'll end up with neither version, and while it's possible to end
up with both versions still out there and accessible, it's pretty unlikely
that I'll ever retrieve the older one.

I guess I should have looked at the documentation before asking ;-)

	Shawn.