[tahoe-dev] --node-directory flag

Andrej Falout andrej at falout.org
Mon Mar 2 08:24:14 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I find it increasingly difficult to work with multiple Tahoe nodes,
especially now that we have a new grid to use; I wonder how are others
handling this?

'tahoe backup' wont accept --node-directory at all, unless I'm missing
something.

'tahoe cp' accepts it, and copy all files in the wrong place (as I already
reported)

with Duplicity plugin, it is impossible to specify it at all.

ATM, I have to create a link to ~/.tahoe depending on which node I'm working
with, which makes it impossible to use more then one node simultaneously....

I think that environment variable might be helpful, maybe something like
TAHOE_NODE_DIRECTORY=xxx ?

Thanks,
--
Andrej Falout