[tahoe-dev] patch reviewers needed

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Mon May 4 23:16:10 UTC 2009

Folks:

If there is a patch in this list of tickets with the keyword "review":

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/report/26

that you care about (and that you didn't write), and which has no
"owner", then please assign yourself as the owner and then review the
attached patch.

Brian and I are the traditional reviewers, but I'm increasingly busy
with other work and that makes Brian even more of a SPOF and a SPOL
[*] than ever, so let's create a more decentalized development
process by having people other than Brian review patches.

The obvious thing about reviewing is to make sure that the patch is
right.  Also, please check that it comes with unit tests which
automatically confirm that it is right.

Thank you!

Zooko

[*] Single Point of Failure and Single Point of Load