[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #710: exception from binascii.unhexlify when handling announcements on Python 2.4.1 (was: exception from binascii.unhexlify when handling announcements on Python 2.4)

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Tue May 19 03:42:42 UTC 2009

#710: exception from binascii.unhexlify when handling announcements on Python
2.4.1
 Reporter:  exarkun  |           Owner:  nobody
     Type:  defect   |          Status:  new

Comment(by warner):

 I just added a test case that ought to exercise the base64.b32decode
 behavior we need (in [3865]). It ought to fail on py2.4.0 and 2.4.1, and
 pass on py2.4.2 .

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/710#comment:2>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>