[tahoe-dev] tahoe and cappuccino

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Wed May 20 22:11:07 UTC 2009

As I was reading about Tahoe, it struck me that it might be fun to
write an adapter for the Cappuccino framework http://cappuccino.org/
They take a very document oriented approach with their framework.  I
was actually writing a little application to teach myself the
framework and then thought it would be nice to use tahoe instead of a
DB to store my documents.  Then I realized that it wouldn't be as easy
as I thought and backed off of it.  However, it might be a good way to
get tahoe used outside of Zooko's tiddlywiki, which by the way is really
cool yet quite slow.

Monty