[tahoe-dev] Is there a Helper for testgrid?

Brian Warner warner-tahoe at allmydata.com
Sun May 31 20:48:34 UTC 2009

On Sat, 30 May 2009 21:28:01 -0300
Rogério Schneider <stockrt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Uh? Is there some helper for the testgrid so we can use it?

Feel free to use this one:

pb://basf4onby5p65zllbozg7te7lvahzrzd@testgrid.allmydata.com:41491/3xdkbraznpmqml6bi25n2lslbnvosan6

It's not a production thing (we don't maintain it quite as well as the
other nodes, so don't be surprised if it goes down unexpectedly). But
it is running in our colo, so you might see some improvements relative
to doing the upload directly. (remember that since most of the testgrid
servers are in assorted people's homes, this helper will be hitting the
same server-side-download-pipe limitations that a direct upload would
hit. It probably won't help you as much as if all the servers were in
the same colo, which is the case for the allmydata.com prodnet helper).