[tahoe-dev] allmydata.com grid full

David Abrahams dave at boostpro.com
Fri Nov 6 15:57:22 UTC 2009

on Tue Nov 03 2009, "Zooko at allmydata.com" <zooko-yA4Be9i5DcKB+jHODAdFcQ-AT-public.gmane.org> wrote:

> It is full (again).  I'm sorry about that.  We're working on fixing
> that.  One improvement is running a garbage collection pass (see [1]
> if you use private caps).  Another is adding capacity.  Once we get
> this working again so that customers like you can resume backups I
> intend to open up our munin graphs showing the up-to-the-minute
> measurements of space usage, load, etc. on all of our servers so that
> you can see the status of the grid graphically.

Thanks; some questions:

* How's that going?

* Is the grid back yet?

* Any ETA?

* If this happens in the future

  * Is allmydata.com planning to notify its customers?

  * Will allmydata.com have some way for us to get an ETA 'till more
    capacity without specifically asking for it?

--
Dave Abrahams           Meet me at BoostCon: http://www.boostcon.com
BoostPro Computing