[tahoe-dev] porting the tahoe to the plug computer.

Tony Lee tony.p.lee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:40:48 UTC 2009

I have access to some plugcomputers (1.2GHz ARM cpu that plug into any
outlet)    http://plugcomputer.org/.

I like to build to Tahoe on them.

The system I have is running the full ubuntu for ARM already.    Not
the Karmic release yet, but soon.

Questions:

I downloaded the code and run the "python setup.py build" command and
got this:  ----  Is the build successful?  ( I need a Tahoe for dummy
like me.)

root at ubuntu:/work/python/allmydata-tahoe/allmydata-tahoe-1.5.0# ls bin
tahoe  tahoe-script.py  tahoe-script.template
root at ubuntu:/work/python/allmydata-tahoe/allmydata-tahoe-1.5.0# ls build/
lib.linux-armv5tel-2.6
root at ubuntu:/work/python/allmydata-tahoe/allmydata-tahoe-1.5.0# ls
build/lib.linux-armv5tel-2.6/
allmydata
root at ubuntu:/work/python/allmydata-tahoe/allmydata-tahoe-1.5.0# ls
build/lib.linux-armv5tel-2.6/allmydata/
__init__.py       codec.py       hashtree.py       manhole.py
scripts            uri.py
_appname.py       control.py     history.py        monitor.py
stats.py           util
_auto_deps.py     debugshell.py  immutable         mutable
storage            web
_version.py       dirnode.py     interfaces.py     node.py
storage_client.py  webish.py
check_results.py  frontends      introducer        provisioning.py
test               windows
client.py         gui            key_generator.py  reliability.py   unknown.py
(reverse-i-search)`setup.': python setup.py build