[tahoe-dev] porting the tahoe to the plug computer.

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Sat Nov 7 01:52:05 UTC 2009

On Friday,2009-11-06, at 18:40 , Tony Lee wrote:

> I have access to some plugcomputers (1.2GHz ARM cpu that plug into
> any outlet)    http://plugcomputer.org/.
>
> I like to build to Tahoe on them.

Cool!

> The system I have is running the full ubuntu for ARM already.
> Not the Karmic release yet, but soon.

Well, once you have Karmic you can just "sudo apt-get install tahoe-
lafs".  :-)

> I downloaded the code and run the "python setup.py build" command
> and got this:  ----  Is the build successful?

As described on http://allmydata.org/source/tahoe/trunk/docs/
install.html , after you've run "build" then you should run "test" to
see if the tests pass, and then run "bin/tahoe --version" to see that
the executable runs.