[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #778: "shares of happiness" is the wrong measure; "servers of happiness" is better

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Mon Nov 9 18:08:01 UTC 2009

#778: "shares of happiness" is the wrong measure; "servers of happiness" is
better
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zooko               |           Owner:  kevan
     Type:  defect              |          Status:  new

Comment(by zooko):

 By the way I spoke with Brian Warner in person last night and we agreed
 that he will review this ticket once Kevan and I are satisfied with it
 just to make extra double sure that we aren't screwing something up.
 Brian is a bit skeptical about our whole approach (e.g. see his cautionary
 comments in comment:34) but I'm pretty sure we're on the right track.

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/778#comment:75>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>