[tahoe-dev] OpenWRT / WLAN router

aleksandr milewski zandr at mozilla.com
Wed Nov 18 19:35:00 UTC 2009

On 11/18/09 10:40 AM, Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn wrote:

> All you embedded
> device lovers ought to get together and try it out and report to the
> list.

I've tried on two NAS devices with varying success. The LinkStation
(LS-CHL) was ungodly slow, but after a fix or two in pycryptopp works
fine. (By 'ungodly slow', I mean that I had to alter test timeouts to
get tests to pass)

On the other hand, anything on the modern 1.2GHz Marvell chips should
work just fine, and it took me less than an hour to build, install, and
test tahoe on a Pogoplug.

-Zandr