[tahoe-dev] warning: don't rely on the Test Grid

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Sun Oct 4 19:43:28 UTC 2009

Folks:

allmydata.com is probably going to redirect the Test Grid servers
that it runs to serve its paying customers on its Prod Grid instead.
Download everything you value from Test Grid!  Unless someone tells
me otherwise, I'm assuming that nobody is storing anything precious
on Test Grid and I can turn off those servers at any time.  If you
have something there that you can't quickly download, let me know and
I'll leave those servers up until you're done.