[tahoe-dev] buildbot report

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 20:13:55 UTC 2009

Folks:

Welcome into the category of Supported Platforms:
 * NetBSD4 i386 (hosted by MidnightMagic)
 * Debian Lenny arm
 * Ubuntu Karmic (hosted by me)
 * Lenny-amd64 hosted by Soultcer (in addition to the current one by Eugen)

Farewell (at least for now) to platforms being removed from Supported:
 * Debian etch (slave off-line)
 * cygwin (slave off-line)
 * Ubuntu Hardy i686 (slave off-line); note we still have Hardy amd64
thanks to Zandr
 * Jaunty (I upgraded to Karmic)
 * ArchLinux (slave died)
 * Mac OS 10.5 (slave off-line)

Other changes to the buildbot config:

 * Make it possible to build a branch by specifying the branch name on
the "Force Build" form.  (This is going to be useful!)
 * Upgrade to current version of buildbot.
 * None of our buildslaves require darcs-version-1-format repositories anymore
 * Fix the pycryptopp buildslave so that it doesn't upload pycryptopp
packages if the tests failed.
 * Run valgrind on pycryptopp on Linux.
 * Display g++ and as versions on pycryptopp builds.