[tahoe-dev] buildbot report
zookog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 20:13:55 UTC 2009
Welcome into the category of Supported Platforms:
* NetBSD4 i386 (hosted by MidnightMagic)
* Debian Lenny arm
* Ubuntu Karmic (hosted by me)
* Lenny-amd64 hosted by Soultcer (in addition to the current one by Eugen)
Farewell (at least for now) to platforms being removed from Supported:
* Debian etch (slave off-line)
* cygwin (slave off-line)
* Ubuntu Hardy i686 (slave off-line); note we still have Hardy amd64
thanks to Zandr
* Jaunty (I upgraded to Karmic)
* ArchLinux (slave died)
* Mac OS 10.5 (slave off-line)
Other changes to the buildbot config:
* Make it possible to build a branch by specifying the branch name on
the "Force Build" form. (This is going to be useful!)
* Upgrade to current version of buildbot.
* None of our buildslaves require darcs-version-1-format repositories anymore
* Fix the pycryptopp buildslave so that it doesn't upload pycryptopp
packages if the tests failed.
* Run valgrind on pycryptopp on Linux.
* Display g++ and as versions on pycryptopp builds.
More information about the tahoe-dev