[tahoe-dev] buildbot report
zookog at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 20:27:23 UTC 2009
I accidentally sent this before it was complete. Here is the complete version.
Welcome into the category of Supported Platforms:
* Debian Lenny armv5tel (François)
* NetBSD4 i386 (MidnightMagic)
* Ubuntu Karmic (me)
* Lenny-amd64 by Soultcer (in addition to the current one by Eugen)
Farewell (at least for now) to platforms being removed from Supported:
* Debian etch (slave off-line)
* cygwin (slave off-line)
* Ubuntu Hardy i686 (slave off-line); note we still have Hardy amd64 by Zandr
* Mac OS 10.5 (slave off-line); note we
* Jaunty (I upgraded to Karmic)
* ArchLinux (slave died)
If someone wants to volunteer a Mac buildslave that would be
appreciated! Also any platform which you love and which is not
currently in the Supported Platforms list.
Other changes to the buildbot config:
* Make it possible to build a branch by specifying the branch name on
the "Force Build" form. (This is going to be useful!)
* Upgrade to current version of buildbot.
* None of our buildslaves require darcs-version-1-format repositories anymore
* Fix the pycryptopp buildslave so that it doesn't upload pycryptopp
packages if the tests failed.
* Run valgrind on pycryptopp on Linux.
* Display g++ and as versions on pycryptopp builds.
The code coverage, memory usage, and speed test builders are red. The
code coverage breakage is due to issue #810. The memory usage and
speed test breakages are, I think, due to those tests running against
a grid which is full or which has become unavailable to them or
There are three buildslaves which are connected but languish in the
Unsupported category. BlackDew's debian-unstable-i386 lives up to the
name "unstable" by occasionally getting signal 11. Likewise with
Shawn's jaunty-amd64. I assume this is a problem on those machines
and not a bug in Tahoe-LAFS. The third Unsupported buildslave is
Ruben's Fedora, which appears to be stable but which has a problem
with setuptools and/or pyutil. Hopefully this problem will be fixed
soon and Ruben's Fedora buildslave can Level Up. :-)
See the Buildbot Page for more information:
Thanks to everyone for their contributions!
figleaf_htmlizer.py come from?
More information about the tahoe-dev